Staycation: How We Are Safely Serving Our Gondola Guests
To our valued customers:
At Gondola Adventures, the safety and health of our customers and staff members is our highest priority, and our goal is to provide the best possible gondola experience with a focus on both safety and enjoyment. We will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address current challenges.
With that in mind, we are taking extra preventative measures in response to the threat of COVID-19.
- We have increased cleaning services and have a strict sanitation policy for each gondola before and after each cruise, with a focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces using sanitizing wipes and/or sanitizing spray.
- We have implemented a single-use policy on blankets. Your blankets will be freshly laundered we will never have blankets aboard your cruise that have been used by other customers. You are also welcome to bring your own blanket with you for your cruise, if you prefer.
- We have removed all decorative pillows from the gondolas until further notice.
- All serviceware, such as trays, ice buckets, doilies, etc. are sanitized with wipes and/or spray before and after cruises.
- Any of our staff members and gondoliers who are exhibiting any kind of health concerns are not working during this time, and employees who have been exposed to large crowds or have traveled internationally recently are also not interacting with guests.
- In addition to our regular workplace personal hygiene policy, all staff members have been provided specific instructions for best practices with regard to frequent hand washing and sanitation.
- Your gondolier will respect your space and greet you without a handshake.
- We have confirmed that the restaurants that provide our meals have implemented their own best practices during this crisis.
As you are aware, experts are recommending social distancing and avoiding crowds of over ten people. The gondolas are actually one of the few places where guests can both go out and enjoy an activity together while still remaining within the recommended safety guidelines. You will have proximity only to the guests on board with you, and the gondolier remains a safe distance several feet away from you (driving the gondola) for the majority of the cruise.
Many of our guests have expressed relief to discover that there is still something fun they can do together to escape the concerns surrounding them during this time. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Gondola Adventures, Inc.
200 Bayside Drive Newport Beach, CA 92660 Tel. 949-646-2067 | 855-GONDOLA| Fax 949-642-4760